Live at the Idle Hour

A chronicle of The Idle Hour, the world famous watering hole at 1010 16th Ave.So., Nashville, Tn. Recently re-established at 1028 16th Ave.So.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nashville Independent Music is on the web.......(click here)....

After a lot of hard work by John Haring and his posse the long gestation period is over. They have given us a site to hear and download songs from people who have actually played at the Idle Hour.
Among others, there are songs and CDs by Jonathan "Smiley Face"Long, Thom "Lizard"Case, Annie Mosher, Lisa Carver, and yours truly. It's a good looking website and we're all proud to be associated. Check it out at.......http://www.nashvilleim.com/.......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just cruising the net and came across this great blog - excellent articles - Amon
If you have a moment please take a look at my site: Bamboo Floor Installers

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanna honestly say that mostly pages here are crap but you have something i like Good content I have a site to Pretty cool have a look if you got some time Achieving financial freedom

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your great blog you have here and I've it very welcoming. I think it's great so I bookmarked it! I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind.
I too have a site about Rash Guards and Rash Vests, and some other things. Feel free to check it out. It isn't anything special but if you have an interest in surfing, sports apparel or Rash Guards you may find it useful.

Tyler - to go to my site click womens rash guards

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

work from home and change your financial future today!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home